Bckground

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coffee and Anthropologie


I love my new Keurig.  I got the single serve.  I'm lovin' all the sweet flavors.  I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee.  I want to find a peppermint flavored coffee.  I am an absolute peppermint girl.  Do you have a favorite flavor?


My Favorite Store!

Went to Anthropologie yesterday.  I went with the intention of buying the yellow bowls but.......found some other things I needed. Well I think I needed them.  To cute to resist. I was very excited to find the yellow bowls, they were $1.95.  What! You say..... Yes $1.95  How sweet is that!!!!!





This Citron Basil Candle smells wonderful.  Very fresh and invigorating.  You don't even need to burn it.  Just take the lid off and smell the aroma.......ahhhhhh!!!!  Found a metal L for my first name and a pretty handmade grey vase.  You can see I love yellow and grey.  I'm addicted!!!!! Whats your favorite thing at Anthropologie?  Don't you just love their displays?  I know I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment