Bckground

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year! A New Start to Life!


I am very excited to start this New Year!  I 've been very excited because in two more days I'll be taking the Brave Girls Club Soul Restoration Camp.  I can't tell you how awesome this experience is going to be for me!  In the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing with you my artwork and my journals.  If you would like to join I think you still can.  Check out their blog Brave Girls Club.


My new journal I found yesterday at my local economy store.  Very vintage looking never been used.  It was .79 cents.  It looks to be from the 60's or 70's.  I can't wait to use it!!



I love when I find little treasures like this.  What makes you happy? 


I ordered these amazing books off of Amazon the other day.  What great inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment